- We ask our clients not to come into the salon if they have any symptoms or have been with anybody with symptoms of virus.
- We ask our clients to sanitize their hands on entry to the salon.
- We ask all our clients to bring there own face mask. Masks will be available at the salon for a donation to St Catherine’s Hospice.
- We ask our clients to be on time for their appointments as timing is crucial to ensure the safe running of the salon
- We ask our clients to not bring any unnecessary garments/bags
- We ask our clients where possible to come alone for their appointment as there are no waiting areas
- We ask our clients to pay by card only
The measures we are taking to ensure our clients safety:
- Longer appointment times to allow for a full wipe down after each client so the chair and surfaces are 100% clean for everyone all the time
- Appointment times are staggered to ease congestion within the salon
- Our stylists will take their temperature everyday on entry to salon
- We are installing sneeze screens between hairdressing stations and wash basins to prevent virus spread
- Our stylists will be wearing ppe
- There will be hand sanitizer available throughout the salon
- We will be using disposable hairdressing gowns
- Our towels are washed after each use
- All our stylists have completed the Barbecide salon safety course
- All stylists tools are disinfected after each client
- We will leave a 2 meter gap between clients where possible
We do reserve the right to cancel and amend appointments at short notice where necessary to assure the safety of our clients and staff.
Thank you for your patience.